image
Monday, September 01, 2008

This Love I Got For You Is Inside Of Me. ((:

Today is the 1st day of bulan Ramadhan.
It was ohhkayy ahhs.
My sis woke me up at 430am.
Bt slept back. & woke up at 5am.
Ate a bit, watched TV, & used e comp.
At 630am, went up 2 my room.
Planned to do hw bt end up listening to songs.
At 7, bathed & gt ready 4 lit.
Then, reached skool at 10. With 3 mins of sleep. ((:
Lit lesson was ok. I wrote notes & doodled while e sec4s were questioned.
After tt, went home with Sharifah & Manesha.
Decided to go library with Sharifah, when it started to rain v. heavily.
I found out that SOMEONE hasnt returned my books.
So decided to stay in the library to read.
& i slept thre to 4 3 mins. Hahahs.
Mum called & went home.
At home, i slept 4 3 hours. Hahahs.
After bathing, went down 2 help 2 siap 4 buka.
It was a simple meal but e tension between all of us..
no comment. & ttz e reason y dad needs to be home.
He owaes lightens the situation with his jokes. Ehem.
Hahahahs. Oh wells.
Besok thre's band. & im sooo lazy to go.
Can I not go? Pleassee.?
Hahhas. K then.
Twooodleesss~

Selamat Berpuasa Bagi Semua Umat Islam!

Labels:


6:04 AM