Friday, February 29, 2008
Ignore My Previous Post.
I was pissed yesterday.. Hahs.
Well, music does help a lot.
Well, i shld listen to it more often.(:
Well, im waiting 4 time 2 pass.
Waiting 4 lit class.
Then rushing off to get my dress 4 e wedding. (:
Its ready!! Wheeee~
I wonder what it would look like. Hahs.
Common test is next week.
& seriously, i dun feel like studying.
I can remember certain stuff frm f&n oni.
So ttz hw bad i am & im nt studying right..
I dun bother abt e combined humans anymore. Coz i suck at it.
The oni subjects i failed lahs.
Other than e 1st test of A maths.
Bt wth lahs.
I hate e subjects.
There's nothing tt cn make me like e subject once i hate it.
There's nothing 2 study 4 SS anyway.
Well, ive been liking sci better(:
Maths too (:
Hahs. Oh wells.
Good luck 2 me 4 my common test.
Which i noe im gonna fail my humans.
Bahhh.
Twoodles.
7:10 PM