image
Friday, May 25, 2007

Hellos. Aargh.
Im feeling quiet lately.
Dun wanna talk much.
I dunnoe y lahs.
I just hate it.
If i talk, people would ask me 2 keep quiet.
If im quiet, people ask me 2 talk.
I dun get it lahs.
Wad do u want me 2 do?
Quiet or Noisy?
Hating my results. Dum2.
I wanna go out alone.
Or maybe with some friends.
But with my results.
I dunnoe if it'll happen anytime.
Haiisyy. The oni thing tt makes me less depressed is e com.
N my room. Sleeping is e oni getaway 4 me.
To go 2 a world of fantasy.
Filled with no troubles.
Haissyy. Dreams.
Well, I so wanna watch Shrek 3 lahs.
Cute lah seyy. Hahah!
Well, there's something 2 look foward 2.
And my b'dae is coming.
Hmm. Ttz nt tt bad ahs.
Luckily its on a saturday.
Heheh.
Ttz all im gonna post 4 nw.
ByeeByee.

5:35 AM